An Attempt to Get You Thinking about the Importance and Relevancy of Ministering To Teens In a Whole New Way

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Blogger Bar Mitzvah Equals 10 Posts

Well, Here I am joining a culture that has always seemed a little isolationistic to me. I once agreed whole heartedly with a friend that blogs were for stay at home moms who didn’t organize their time well enough to be productive. Well, now I resent that! I am not a mom, or a parent for that matter. I have very little time on my hands but what time I do have I feel I organize well enough to get all priorities taken care of and have a social life to boot. So blog culture here I am one down and nine to go.

3 comments:

blbartlett said...

You think you can still have a social life? Let's be honest. You're hanging out with Ben Bartlett on a Saturday night. ANYONE with a social life like that can afford the time for blogging.

BTW, thanks for all the good ideas for making my blog more interesting. Your creativity puts me to shame. If I were ashamed of not being creative, that is.

Drew said...

Ther is no shame in not having a skill to use. There is shame, however, in haveing a skill and not using it.

Riley said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Drew. I'm still a rookie too but I look forward to reading what you have to say.